Friday, March 1, 2019

My Parents Were Right

Narrative Writing My Parents were right Honey ,dont do this Honey , dont do that Everyday,In my life I bewilder to suffered with all that word . Its so annoying . I am a naughty son . I love hang divulge with my friends than spending time at home . Sometimes my parents not allowed me ripe because I mustiness acquire and score a great result. But, I never listen of what they express . I do feel bid they are disturbing my life . Everything I do was wrong from their eyeball . Nothing is substantially . When they scold me ,they say that they are advicing me . However, I back tootht accept their ways although they say the rights . mama, next week is my natal day . Can you make some delicious cake for me with a prideful birthday party for me? , ask me . She just nodded and smile . But dear, you must promise me to give out a great result in your study ,okay ? She asked me back with a simple question exclusively hard for me to dissolve . I just nodd half-heartedness . The n, I got my father at the living mode . He was relaxing date read a few of newspapers . pappa , can I borrow your motorcycle? I want to go to my friends house for invinting them to my party . Its alright but remember dont be so late . Your terminal exam is around the corner . Alright,Dad . Dont worry ,said me while rushing to get the key . My mind is only thinking just about the enjoyness of the party will be.. On my birthday party ,I was so enjoyed with my friends . I have got many exemplifys and birthday wishes from them . I think I am the happiest person at that time. I can see everyone are enjoying themselves so as my parents . My mouth incessantly say thank you. Well it is a blessing nurture from my parents, I admit it . Andy , depend at this . This is mystify from us .. ,said Dad . A huge box of present ,I really dont know what is inside .I look at my mom and dad ,smiling . Thank you, Mom. Thank you, Dad . after(prenominal) we gathering prayer Maghrib, Dad starting the conversation . I have smell something fishy . Andy, If you are thinking that we are shackling you ,it is not bid so. We love you so much . Tomorrow, I will send you to some other person that I believe more . Talaqqi and take a dish up of experiences from him . Knowledge if not sought, you are nothing . Remember what I said . But ,Dad .. Ive got many friends here ,I really want to mollify here better than there . Are you want to separate me from my throw life ? I sobbed .Separate from my own life same like turn off my life . Andy ,soon life will be get more harder than now. Sometimes we must sacrifice now and we will get easier life soon .Believe me . He calms me although I still not agreeing with him . Mom gently nodded with her gently smile . After five years, I am working as an engineer of chemical at well-known companies and in addition work as professional motivator. Today, I am good in all sort of thing . I have versed beside happiness and difficulty accompanied by blessing . Now , I understand what my parents wants me to being . I knew my parents were right .

No comments:

Post a Comment