Monday, March 25, 2019

Professional Wrestling Proposal :: essays papers

Professional combat ProposalPart IInterest and MotivationThe topic I have chosen to lay aside about is the world of overlord wrestling. There are many groundss as to why this subject hasinterested me. One major reason is that I grew up watching pro-wrestlingon television. As a child, I was mesmerised with the spectacle of thewrestling matches and wondered at the wrestlers themselves. At that age, Itook wrestling for what it was. It was a full-contact gladiator sportfilled with exaggerated and extravagant wrestlers, cocky commentators, andinteresting one-of-a harming individualisedities which added up to a heightsentertainment lever. As I got previous(a) and more aware of the sport, I did not just see itas another part of sports entertainment but likewise as a multi-million dollar calling which catered to a wide audience. I began to wonder what was itthat do this popular genere work and how it was able to attract thecrowds of people, young and old. I also wanted to do it the history ofpro-wrestling. How did it get started and how it became a part of theAmerican culture? As a fan for several of my childhood years, I now wantedto know the real deal behind wrestling.The professional wrestling sport is a very secretive business. Itis on a what you see is what you get basis. Many of the fans take thesport for face value and enjoy it for what it is, even if many of them areuninformed on the internal workings of it all. Although many books have beenpublished about wrestling, a high number of them are as cryptic andsecretive as the business itself. That is why I am motivated to go into anin-depth research to execute and unravel the questions of the professionalwrestling world. Professional Wrestling. Part II acquaintance andPreconceptions.After being exposed to professional wrestling for quite sometime,I became somewhat knowledgeable of the sport. I became familiar with mostof the wrestling superstars it produced, notably Hulk Hogan which manyconsider the icon of pro- wrestling. I was also remindful of the wrestlingmaneuvers and techniques that were used. Although I knew all this, it wasall common knowledge. Through personal experience, the people I know whoare fans of the sport only know this basic ideology of its premise. I feel that one major reason for the scarce information on pro-wrestling is due to the lack of media coverage. Wrestling is infamous forblurring the lines between true sport and pure entertainment. Many majornews, magazines, and articles rarely cover the wrestling world because of

No comments:

Post a Comment